In addition to this and my other blog, I am posting original content over on Medium. I suppose Medium is designed to be “one blog to rule them all.” As I might have said if I had been blogging in the late 1960s: I am not totally down with their whole trip. That said, I am enjoying posting over there and have met some pretty nice people. There is also more stuff to read than any human could possibly digest. Mentally, that is.
Some stuff from my blogs I have imported to that platform, but some other articles are available only on Medium. So, below are those articles with “friend links” (totally legit) that will allow you to read the article even if you do not have a Medium subscription and you have used up your monthly free articles.
See, that’s the kind of thing that friends do.
I will update this page as needed. Cheers!
Stephen Ray Brown’s Medium Articles
- Should I Have More Followers or Followings? in The Innovation
- Forest-Bathing at Home in the City in Change Your Mind, Change Your Life
- Measuring Success: Philosophy Professor Versus Auto Mechanic in Illumination
- Behaving Yourself at the Gym in In Fitness and in Health
- Sitting Buddha and Doing Buddha in Change Your Mind, Change Your Life
- Nietzsche’s One-Liners–Part 2 in Serious Philosophy
- What to Do When You Feel Like a Loser in Change Your Mind, Change Your Life
- How to Blog about Nothing (and Anything) in The Innovation
- The Ethics of Body Transformation in In Fitness and in Health
- The Everyday To-Do List published in The Innovation
- The Crow published in Creatures
- The Today and Everyday To Don’t List in The Innovation
- Nietzsche’s One-Liners–Part 1 in Serious Philosophy